Wednesday, May 25, 2011

KARLIES PRESCHOOL GRADUATION









Dear Karlie, Tonight you graduated from preschool and I wanted to tell you how proud of you I am. I love you more than anything on this earth and your little life is so precious to me.



Your middle name is so appropriate b/c you have brought so much JOY to me and dad through out the years, and I cannot believe how quickly time passes. It makes me sad to see you growing and getting older each day but each phase of your life has been a great joy and it always seems to get better and better. Promise to love me forever? Pinky promise as we say? :) I pray that we always have a special bond and that you KNOW you can come to me with anything.



You are sooo smart and the memory you have blows me away, sometimes I swear you are smarter than mom!! I knew you should have skipped preschool and gone right into Pre-K like mom had thought!! You just LOVE to sing and most of the time it is songs me and you listen to on wcsg, to see your little face light up with Jesus' love in your heart brings tears to my eyes. I pray that the Lord blesses you greatly, that He protects you from serious sickness or even death.....mom needs to go first ok? I have to learn to let go and let God be in control when it comes to that one and its hard b/c moms just want to protect their babies any way we can!! You are so beautiful that at night I can just snuggle next to you in bed and stare at you b/c you are so beautiful that I can't believe you came from me. You are so sweet and so giving, you share all the time with your little brother, you guide him, protect him and love him so much, your the best of buds....Another prayer answered of mine b/c I only had sisters so I didn't know how you guys would be! But Lukester thinks the world of you too and when you are at school we both miss you alot!



I pray that God keeps you close to give you the wings needed to fly, and that you keep Jesus close to your heart, and I want to see you grow in your faith and believe in Him with all of your heart. I will do my best to see that you do! But I believe God already has filled your little heart b/c I can see His love come out in many ways already. I love you sooooooooooo much and you know what blows me away even more? That GOD loves you more than me! That is alot!

No comments: