Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010 FAVORITE PHOTOS/ MEMORY HIGHLIGHTS



















































































































































































































































This was the best year of my life. I can say it was the first year I was truly ALIVE. I woke each day trying to live it to its fullest, not worried about all the trivial things in life and realizing how faithful the Lord has been to me. We went camping about 3 weeks to the conference grounds and Holland, we stayed in a cottage at the conference grounds with my sisters and mom, we stayed in a cottage at Brooks lake with all of the Jongsma family. We took 3 trips to Detroit to see Angie, Mark, Devon and Carson, this will be their last year stationed there in the Coast Guard. Steve and I finally got to go to the Dominican and it was sooo relaxing (we were forced to cancel due to my health the year before). We LOVE the outdoors, camping in our trailer mostly to the conference grounds b/c there is sooo much for the kids to do there with bible school pools and the lake. Karlie learned how to ride a bike with no training wheels, dad loves dirt biking on snow or not, running (moms first year of running real races and even took home medals, 5 in all!! Still cant believe it) I cannot tell you enough how much this year meant to me and how awesome it was...Life has a new meaning, family, friends, all took a new perspective and it was a great year!!!









No comments: