Sunday, February 5, 2017

 This week I was asked to speak at evergreen ministries if gathering.  The two questions we were supposed to answer was 1. Who in your life has taught you that God is real and what have they taught  about him? Second question is what is the overflow into your life because if it.

This is what God showed me:
This week God has been revealing over and over what He wanted me to say today. Then after last night, I just couldn't help but laugh bc every line has already been said. But I have learned that that's how God works, he keeps repeating the idea....bc He wants us to pay attention. So I'm gonna say everything He showed me this week.

 Women long to be loved!! My mom would always turn my eyes to Jesus and tell me how to turn the other cheek and love in return. I didn't want too and often didn't.

I was bullied, I was mocked,gossip and lied against my entire high school life. I was engaged 3 times before meeting my husband. I was looking for love!!! It wasn't Until I got older did I realize how much I always have been loved!!! Today 6 years ago. I almost died. Today on the same day I am here and I would have NEVER been here before 2009-2011

I have learn sooooo much about God from my mom. What she taught me most was UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. THERE was never anything that I did to make her love me more or love me less. She knows everything (well not all) and STILL loves me. When I made a mistake, she always forgave and taught me through it how to move on, knowing I was loved by her and by God. To give grace to myself for failing. Like my mom she failed and I did too but God loves us ALL the same.

There is no if!!! There is no I will love you, IF you do this.....I will love you IF you do that. The grace of God given to us is for free despite everything that I have done or will do!!!

There are numerous reasons for God not to love me!!! When I knew or know not to do something God specifically tells me not too and did it anyways God still loved me!!! When he told me to go a certain way and I did not follow he still loved me!! No IF. I'm gonna make mistakes. Do you Grasp and recognize the love of God in your life!!!

Quit striving for perfect. It doesn't exist. People will fail you and you know what? Your gonna fail them. Do you have a rock in your hand ready to throw it? Where is pride when you compare yourself to the only one that truly matters: God. Your gonna mess up and He still gives unconditional love again! Grace!!! Not as a cover up and excuse but ladies, freedom in knowing perfection WILL NEVER EXIST UNTIL I AM CALLED Home!!

Just like The prodigal son- there is nothing you have done in your past that God in His unconditionally love and grace will turn His back on you. I've been there! For 32 years. I was that prodigal. God NEVER stoped loving me. When I finally realized and took that seriously it saved my marriage too and took all the pressure I put on him to be my everything. My mom taught me that too.

His love It's unending. He doesn't have too love us, He wants too!! He was always there when I thought I was alone. His promises are true! Journal, write down the ways God talks to you and shows you more of Himself. Dare to ask Him to show you! He will!! But DO YOU want Him too??

It's radical. HIS LOVE IS unlimited and it will flow through you and people will think you are crazy but I don't care! I know who I have and He knows my name and loves me day in and day out! He made me perfect. His design. Each one so special.

Quit comparing. Quit passing judgements on appearance, fitness, entertainment choices, ways they spend their time, what school they attend, quit all the gossip and negative talk. Quit Being critical. Quit internalizing even to yourself why someone does what they do and questioning others motives! Leave opinions at the door. Quit throwing the first rock at others when you have plenty of sin in your life as well. Is that God?  John 7:24

Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment, the heart. What is coming out of your heart.

Love yourself the way God sees you. Not the world. You are perfectly, unconditionally, and forever loved by your heavenly father!!! He has written the most amazing fairytale Disney could only dream about. It's in His word, and we are the love of His life. When you receive and share that love, it's a catalyst for God to transform every single area of your life and it will!!!!  it's time to let God's love transform you and everyone around you I have seen it in myself and praise God every day for the love he has given me. I never deserved any of it.

Of coarse  when I got up there, it didn't go at all like I had planned.  Lol.  Isn't that the way the Holy Spirit usually works?? Maybe just maybe there was just ONE that  needed to hear what he spoke through me instead that night. :)

This was one of my favorite highlights of 2016: Sisters in Christ 4th annual retreat, hosted by, Me! Another one of the things I would have NEVER EVER done before 2009......




No comments: