Tuesday, June 9, 2009

KIDS SAY THE CUTEST THINGS!!!!

Mom: I am going to have Mrs Jenny show us how to attach the bike trailer to my bike to that I can pull you and Luke behind my bike and we can take bike rides at night.
Karlie: We can do it just like Dad does, put it on our hitch. Oh thats right, bikes don't have hitches. (6/8/09,3 years old)

Mom: I wasn't at the memorial parade with you because I was sick.
Karlie: oh ya, thats right, you were getting new veins in your throat with rubber bands.
(after that statement we had a LONG discussion about Dr.'s and putting mommy to sleep with medicine so nothing hurt, and how did the Dr go down my throat? How did you get the Dr out?)
(6/8/09,3 years old)

Mom: Dad was with mommy in the hospital
Karlie: Was he getting fixed too?
Mom: No, he just stayed with mommy to hold my hand
Karlie: And to give you lots of kisses?
Mom: yes
Karlie: Awe, You should tell him Thank you! That was so nice. (she was so happy!)(3 years old)

to be continued.....

Mom: Great Grandma is going to go to heaven soon, we need to ask Jesus to take her
Karlie: Do we all get to go to the same one?
Mom: Yes
Karlie: Oh yeah, I am so excited to go there, I want grandma to be there, mommy.....I love you mommy, do you want a bear hug?

Mom: Karlie, your gonna be a cool dirtbiking chick! (she just got her new PW 50)
Karlie: Mom, chickens don't ride dirtbikes!!! She thought that was so funny that I would say that, and I thought she was so funny, but she didn't know why obviously. Super funny! (1-6-2010, Karlie 4 years old)

Mom: Karlie, I really don't want you to do my hair, I just did it and I don't want to do it again.
Karlie: But mom, its just alittle makeover and everyone likes those! (April 2010, 4 years old) I have no idea where they come up with such things!!!!!

So my son came up to me this morning with his PJ's unzipped. Thats wierd I thought, until he said "shot" and looked at me, in his hand was a fake srynge from a toy Dr's kit and he gave himself the "shot" in his stomach and smiled at me. It was so sweet! Just like he sees mom do it everyday! He is so smart! (April 9,2010, 2 years old)

Karlie (5): Mom luke just burped and something came out of his mouth!!!"
(I come and look, luke threw up all over the couch! Not going to bible study this morning!:)
Karlie: I looked at him mom and it almost made ME throw up!

Luke and I laying in bed (almost 4 years old) "I'm not afraid of the dark mom"
Me: "your not!!?"
Luke: "nope, Jesus keeps me safe"

A different night laying in bed (Luke was crabby and wouldn't go to sleep)
Me: "boy, you sure are crabby, who did you come from?"
Luke: "jesus"
Me: "your right, you DID come from Jesus"
Luke: "ya, b/c I don't want satan in my heart"
Me: "thats right buddy, you don't. And someday Jesus is going to come again and satan and him will have a fight and do you know who will win?"
Luke: "jesus"
Me: "yup!"
Luke: "YYYYYEEESSSS!!! and gets all excited flipping around"

Luke and I were driving to school to drop something off to Karlie and listening to WCSG, the announcer says, and that was Jeremy Camp
Luke: "MOM!!! Did you hear what he said?!!!!
Me: "Yes...???"
Luke: "HE said Jeremy camp!!!"
Me: "ya???" (not having a clue where this was going)
Luke: "That means we are going to go camping soon with Jeremy!!!" (alittle friend he met last summer at Holland state park while camping. :) TOoo cute!! He was soooo excited!!!

Luke and I were taking a bath (dec. 2011, almost 4)
Luke: Why does your stomach look like that mom?
Me: oh, b/c mommy had a big surgery and from my shots everyday (its black and blue)
Luke: thats gross!
Same day, I went shopping for Karlie (6)
Me: I bought you some new underwear b/c yours is getting too small
Karlie: There NOT as big as yours are they!!!!???

Me: I just don't want time to go fast and I wish we could stay right where we are forever!!! I want you to stay my little buddy!!
Luke: "Do you want me to stop eating?" (June 3, 2012, 4 years)

Luke, Karlie and I were camping at the conference grounds this week and Luke came running up to me and said "Are you not sooo happy that I found this new friend mom?" He was so proud to make a new friend at the playground.  It was so cute!

Karlie continues to say "come on Bro, come to big sissy" (aug. 2012) oh my

2 comments:

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

awwww Lis. That is so sweet! What kids say! I am not wishing Lenah's life away, but those days will be so much fun!

Mindy and Sean said...

Adorable Lisa! Make sure you keep writing these things down! Did you know you can have your blog published in a book?
http://teslaa.typepad.com/great_finds/2007/03/bound_blog_book.html
Just in case you want to preserve what you're blogging!