Saturday, May 16, 2009

When you have something wrong with you physically, it is easy to find yourself on an emotional rollercoaster. Yesterday was a bad day for me. I was in pain, didn't feel like eating, was tired, and just sick of having these things done. Its hard to stay positive and cheery all the time.
Then I try to look at pictures like this and realize all the things I should be thankful to the Lord for. My awesome mom who is always there for me if I need her and shows so much love to me and my children and everyone else for that matter!, my grandma who is 89! and of course my beautiful kids who always seem to amaze me at how awesome kids are. I LOVE my kids. And I have 2 of them, the way the Lord planned it for me. They are both healthy, smart, and adorable in a mothers eyes. Then me, I don't have cancer (like once thought), I don't have a incurable disease, I am not dying, and therefore I need to rejoice in the Lord for all he has done! We are truely blessed and I need to remember that! I thank the Lord for all he has given me and Thank you Lord that this journey will also pass and there will be an end in sight!

No comments: