Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'VE SEEN MIRACLES HAPPEN

I cannot explain the huge relief in my heart today. I am amazed at what has happened and it can only be due to 2 things: The Lord and Lovenox (a different kind of blood thinner that I recently got switched too.) There is a new song out by Kutless: I've seen miracles that happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new, thats what FAITH can do. I LOVE that song. It is my favorite song and I listen to it almost every single day as a reminder to myself of the Lords faithfulness and love, and to keep believing in HIM and that miracles and prayers do get answered. They may not and will not always be answered the way that I want them to be, but that doesn't mean they are not answered. Its just all in HIS control and HIS plan, not mine. Sometimes its hard for me to have that kind of faith, to give HIM the control and sit back and let him do the work and the plan that he has for my life. It something that I long in my heart to improve on and I know I will. Too much has happened in my life that I can't turn my back on, and look to realize that it truly was HIM and that He was with me all the time. He has blessed my life in so many ways, I truly owe him all that I am and have. Isn't that what we were made for? To bring glory to Him and be thankful for his amazing love.

I, for the moment have NO signs of veins in my esophagus, I had veins that have reopened that were just recently full of clots, and today I am feeling GOOOOOOD. :) All the procedures that were going to be done at U of M were cancelled, I don't have to be scoped again for 4 months because my esophagus looked so good, and it is amazing. My Gastro, whom I love, Dr. Serini, couldn't believe what happened. He thought I went to U of M and had a recannalization done on my veins and was wondering what I was doing there on Friday. He just shook his head in amazement. As soon as he scoped me and saw how beautiful everything looked, he called my new primary and my liver surgeon at U of M to tell him the news. I am just so happy. It has been an amazing, crazy, scary, emotional rollercoaster of a ride, and one that I hope and pray is behind me. Yes, I will always have this "disease" but for now it is being managed and for that I say Praise the Lord. Its like being a diabetic and having to inject insulin twice daily. Yes, it does suck and it hurts, but you get used to it and when you look at what it could be...I've been through alot of stuff already in this life of mine, really hard stuff, its pretty minor and I will do it with no complaints.

This all is in HIS hands and in HIS control and I will be reminded of his faithfulness and goodness to me, everytime I think of what has happened....IT will always be this little reminder in my head. Life could be so much worse for all of us, we have soooooooo much to be thankful for, and yet so many of us feel sorry for ourselves and complain. Rejoice! He is good, and He loves us. That alone is worth celebrating.

I tell you what....I leave Wednesday for the Dominican with my husband Steve....We have rejoiced and will continue to rejoice forever. I cannot wait for this vacation that finally we get to go on! (it was cancelled last year due to my hospitalizations) We are so excited. Thank you Lord for your amazing love you have shown to me!

No comments: