Tuesday, April 14, 2009


What a change in life. I decided to go back to my blog b/c I feel that this will be good for me. That way I can talk and let out my feelings. I cannot believe what has happened to me in 3 weeks. I have been totally sedated on 4 occasions for different procedures, and I am beginning to realize why some of my patients aren't always so shall we say "pleasant". The medical system can be very frustrating and its never a fun experience when you are the patient no matter how friendly the staff. I think the Lord has given me a whole new perception on how to treat and care for my future patients. I have come to realize that the Lord DEFINITELY placed me in my career and he did it for sooooo many reasons b/c he can use me. I can be there for my patients and I can love them the way the Lord loves all of us.

Do I go back to work tomorrow or not? I don't honestly know. I am pretty stuborn when it comes to this kind of decision and tell myself I will be fine but honestly, I have my doubts this time. I am soooo tired, I have a head/sinus/ear cold on top of all thats going on. My troats feels hurts and I have major heartburn from my procedure on monday. Well, the kids need me, so maybe I will have time to write agian later.

No comments: