Thursday, April 30, 2009



So I swallowed this camera today. It was really weird. I couldn't eat anything but jello yesterday and today after swallowing the camera, I couldn't eat until 1 pm and that was only soup, Nothing else all day or morning, not even my morning coffee! Man I hate not eating. Isn't it amazing how far technology and medicine has come! That you can swallow a camera and it can videotape you internally? That is crazy! I arrived at 8am to swallow the camera and get hooked up to leads and a monitor that would send an electrical signal to the monitor and record the images. I had to wear it all day and I returned the monitor at 4:30. They only have an 8 hour battery life. No I do not have to return the camera! :) Who knows when that will come out! It is big! I am sure there are some people out there that couldn't do it.

No comments: