Friday, February 15, 2008

Seeing Light at the End of the Tunnel

39 weeks pregnant with the respiratory flu. Could it get any worse? I have not been this bad in a very Long time! I have officially been seperated from the world for almost a week now, and today was the first day in 6 days that I even made an effort to put alittle makeup on and venture out DRIVING! The Lord definitely knew that I could have a baby this week b/c they probably would have had to take it C-section b/c I was so incredibly weak. For those of you out there that have had this "flu" this year, you have my deepest sympathy, and for those of you that have not had it, Thank the LORD, and also help those that do have it! My husband had it last week and I honestly did not do a very good job at being a supportive wife and taking care of him, thought he was blowing it out of proportion, but I have been humbled and I have told him already that I am very Sorry for not understanding how bad he was. So today after day 4 of antibiotics, one of my ears finally popped (what an AWESOME feeling!), and I can finally see light and hope for the end. Baby J can come out now, ANYTIME, I am WAITING!!!!!!! I still can't believe that he hasn't come out yet! What is he waiting for now????

No comments: